Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Friend Frenchie 2


Maddy received a gift card to Build-A-Bear from her friend Alex and his parents. We had to make one right away, so this is a picture of Maddy making Frenchie. Frenchie is actually Frenchie #2, since she received a Frenchie dog doll as in Fancy Nancy for Christmas. Once she has a good name in her head then everything has to be that name. I think we are finally over Guacamole as a name. This is Maddy, reluctantly handing over the heart to the very kind young woman building Frenchie with her. She doesn't look like she wants to hand it over, does she?
Thank you Alex, Maddy loves her Frenchie 2!!

1 comment:

Jen Vincent said...

Love it! I never posted the pictures I took of Maddy getting Frenchy. I will have to go back and do that. It was so much fun!