Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Party

Maddy has been taking a few classes at Gymboree at the mall. I am pretty impressed with the quality of their work. She is taking music and art and a gym play-and-learn class. Last night was a Valentine's Day party. We played on the equipment and did parachute play, we sang, and danced, and did crafts. It was a nice time.

Here we are making a foam picture frame. The evening ended with the whole group heading over to one of those fancy schmancy portrait places in the mall. They took a couple of pics of each kid. I can't wait to see ours, we pick it up this morning.

2 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

How fun! It sounds like a great time! We're going to think about that for a preschool type experience for Jordan...maybe next year. I know he'll love it. I want to see the pictures, too!

Unknown said...

You be sure to post those pictures. Can't wait to see them.