
Maddy received a new pair of green frog boots on Monday. She needed some puddle jumpers. We tried using her snow boots last week, but apparently princess boots are not made for puddles, just for snow. Her little feet were sopping wet in no time. Frog boots it is! She has worn them every day since. On Wednesday we finished up some of our Valentines with red paint. Maddy was in the buff except for the boots. I tried to take a few cleverly concealed shots to show you, because it was so cute. Don't worry, I was fully clothed, don't want to scare the neighbors, or the mailman, and the guy from the bathroom incident probably lives on my block.
2 comments:
Love it! Painting naked is the best because then you just wash up! The pictures are great!
I adore those boots! And really, shouldn't everything you do on Valentine's Day be in the buff?
Post a Comment