Me: "I'm sorry."
Maddy: "Sorry doesn't make the noodles."
She is quoting Po's father in Kung Fu Panda. I have a 2 year old quoting movie lines-- in the right context, on her own. That means two things, we watch way too many movies (Friday is movie night!) and that kid has a crazy knack for remembering things she hears.
Except "NO!" and "STOP!!!"
3 comments:
I love it! I just started a notebook to write down what Jordan says because he is starting to put so many words together. Today I told him we were going to Target later and he told me he wanted to, "Buy moneys." I told him we could pay money to buy something and asked him what he wanted to buy, to which he replied, "Five dollars." How does he know this stuff!?!
Hilarious! She was cracking me up when you visited school on Monday and I walked into the computer lab and she said "Oh, there you are!" as if she'd been searching for hours. Then she was all ready to go and teach my 6th grade class. Quite a personality :) She's awesome. You are a lucky mom!
Oh Geez, I know what you mean. I got "Not cool Mom, it's FREAKING AWESOME!" Thank you Night at the Museum.
Post a Comment