I took a bunch of pictures a few days ago hoping to find a good one for our Valentine projects. I'm not sure which is my favorite yet, what do you think?
The fairy crown, it's part of the whole princess love fest we have going on around here. I spend my mornings as the fairy godmother, the evil stepmother or the prince, sometimes all three in a matter of minutes. I'm good.




4 comments:
Excellent pictures. I don't think I could pick a favorite. They seem to work well as a series. :-)
I like the top left picture. She is so sweet.
I vote for the first and fourth picture (top left, bottom right), but all of them are fantastic! That girl has so many funny faces and expressions.
I hate to say that I like them all! I do think the top left and bottom right are my favorites, but they are all classic Maddy. :)
Post a Comment