
We had a fabulous time at dinner last night. Marc's mom hosted a most lovely evening . We ate until busting then everyone took enough home to have dinner part 2 today. Yum! I think the energizer bunny, pictured here, had her dial cranked up to high. The only time she sat still was to watch a DVD of
Little Bear. She loves her aunt, uncles and grandma so much she can't contain herself. Her crooked pig tails are evidence of her exciting evening. Look how grown up she is!
2 comments:
Maddy looks so cute! I miss Maddy...I feel like we haven't seen her in a long time! We're ready for the mall again on Monday!
Jordan would not take a nap, just talked for about half an hour so I finally brought him out again. He did sit and watch Elmo for a little while so that was some down time but he didn't fall asleep. He was having so much fun playing with Alex. :)
OH MY GOSH Maddy looks so grown up! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep tabs on your guys. She is so darling.
I'm glad things went well for your Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment