We had a great time at the movie, it was filled with teenagers, mostly girls. They giggled through the whole movie, especially anytime Edward was on the screen. This made the movie seem almost silly, but having read the book, I knew what the mood of the scenes were supposed to be. I grew up in Washington State (been to Forks and camped at LaPush during the Girl Scout years), so it was great to see the wonderful lush green scenery. I could tell it wasn't filmed in Forks, that big river we kept seeing was conspicuously in the wrong part of the state. After checking IMDB for the filming locations I noticed it was filmed in Southern Washington, along the Columbia River and the Oregon Coast. It makes me want to take a road trip, or at least a plane trip followed by a road trip. I enjoyed the movie, anyone who has read the book should for sure go. Thanks for going with me Jen, and thanks for the Junior Mints, we are sitting around tonight eating them. Maddy LOVES them. Oops, Jen, I forgot to give you $$ for the tickets, I'll try to catch up at our next playdate.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight at Midnight
We had a great time at the movie, it was filled with teenagers, mostly girls. They giggled through the whole movie, especially anytime Edward was on the screen. This made the movie seem almost silly, but having read the book, I knew what the mood of the scenes were supposed to be. I grew up in Washington State (been to Forks and camped at LaPush during the Girl Scout years), so it was great to see the wonderful lush green scenery. I could tell it wasn't filmed in Forks, that big river we kept seeing was conspicuously in the wrong part of the state. After checking IMDB for the filming locations I noticed it was filmed in Southern Washington, along the Columbia River and the Oregon Coast. It makes me want to take a road trip, or at least a plane trip followed by a road trip. I enjoyed the movie, anyone who has read the book should for sure go. Thanks for going with me Jen, and thanks for the Junior Mints, we are sitting around tonight eating them. Maddy LOVES them. Oops, Jen, I forgot to give you $$ for the tickets, I'll try to catch up at our next playdate.
Labels:
Field Trip,
Me,
projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so jealous. I wish I could have gone with you guys. I have no idea when I'm going to see the movie.
I think you should take a long road trip to Washington and make Utah a stop on your way out. It's not that much out of the way. ; )
Woo hoo!!!! We had so much fun! It was definitely worth going at midnight. Thanks again for going with me!!!! Everyone thought I was crazy for going at midnight but it was fun.
Thanks so much for your comment on our blog! I loved it, as you read. I did think it was a little choppy and the beginning to drawn out, but they did a great job. I just read that they are making Breaking Dawn and that it grossed 70.9 million dollars this weekend! Amazing.
Post a Comment