Monday, November 24, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Ok, not a lot of snow, just enough for a good play. We had our first true dusting of snow, enough to play in for about an hour before it got drippy and wet. It was such a beautiful morning!

2 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

Yeah snow! We went out in it when it was snowing about a week ago just to see it come down around us. Chad said he played with Jordan in the snow a little before taking him to the babysitter. Chad was totally surprised when he opened the door to see snow. We're not very good about watching the weather and knowing if it's going to snow. At this point, I just know it's gonna be cold!

I love Maddy's pink snow gear!

Colleen said...

The picture of Maddy is wonderful. It brings back memories of wet boots and soggy mittens drying on the hearth while we roasted marshmallows in the fireplace to warm up. No snow on the ground here in Nebraska--yet. We've had a few flurries I think, or perhaps it was just my tired eyes and wide awake imagination.