Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We are sitting around watching the Macy's parade and making things for dinner tonight at Marc's mom's house. I hope everyone has a wonderful day wherever you are. I am so thankful we are all healthy (other than the never ending parade of colds) and doing ok, and making it through this difficult year. I am thankful to all the great people in my life, you keep me going in a positive, forward direction, whether through email, hugs, phone calls or short visits for lunch or coffee, thank you!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

We hosted Thanksgiving dinner here today so I was up at 6am peeling potatoes. There were only 7 of us so not a lot of potatoes to peel but oooh I love mashed potatoes. While I cooked, Dwight and Kristopher brought in the 11 ft tree we chose for our Christmas tree this year. It looks beautiful and tomorrow we'll decorate it. Mom, Keith, Sherryl, and my Aunt Betty joined us for dinner. It was good food and great company. Now the dishes are done, guests have gone home, and we're left to reflect on what this day is truly about....all we have to be Thankful for.

...wait, I think I just heard Dwight ask what's for supper? Time to warm up the leftovers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jen Vincent said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! I completely forgot all about the parades! It was nice to have our whole family all together. :)