I look at this sweet little face and I wonder who she is going to be. I know this, she will be fiercely independent, smart, sweet, ornery and very silly. She will know the words to every song and every story, she already does. I think she will probably be a teacher, just like both of her parents. Maybe she will be a writer, or a writer/illustrator. I can't wait to find out. I wish I could jump into the future and take a little peek. Instead, I will enjoy her at this moment.
2 comments:
I can definitely see Maddy as a teacher! I love that she does have a free spirit though, she would never be a mean teacher. I think she would be the kind of perfectly-enthusiastic-caring-kindergarten teacher everyone either remembers and looks back on so fondly or wishes they had.
Sweet picture. WHERE or where do you shop for Maddy's clothes? She always looks so cute.
Post a Comment