Friday, May 1, 2009

Fantasy Letter To Neighbor

Dear Mr. Neighbor,
Just because you have a Porsche and a speed boat and a pool and a landscaper and you think you are cool,  it doesn't mean it's ok for your dogs to leave enormous piles of poo in our yard while you watch and then leave it there. Mowing our own grass doesn't make it a poo yard for your dogs. We like to think we keep our yard fairly tidy, and we have fewer dandelions than you. When your dogs are in the front they should be on a leash. This is a neighborhood with little kids, and you have big dogs. You seem to have difficulty controlling them, and trust me, I know how it feels. It's sort of like having a 3 year old running from the hardware store with a box of junior mints in each hand. I can laugh about it now, but I'm not laughing at the poo Marc had to clean up. I hope he returned it to you, but I'm sure he was too much a gentleman to do such a thing. Mr. Neighbor, the kids in the next yard playing basketball ratted you out. Oh, and you might want to put a curtain on your kitchen door window. 
Signed,
Your Nice Neighbors

1 comment:

Marc G. said...

L-O-L that was great!! Oh, and by the way, I DID put the pooh in his yard. I sprinkled the pooh around the base of one of his little trees. I don't care, and I would gladly have confronted him if he'd opened his door to ask me what I was doing.

He's lucky I didn't call the cops. I've been barked and snapped at one time too many by his big mean dogs while cutting my lawn to care what he thinks.