Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Hottie Tooth Doctor

Maddy had her first visit to the dentist today. We talked about it last night and I think she was a little nervous today. I checked out Doctor DeSoto from the library and we discussed how you shouldn't eat the dentist. :-)

I am not sure what it is about these experiences, but when she realizes a situation has some serious gravity to it, she out performs my expectations. (Is it ok if I make everything a serious situation?) She was awesome. She did everything the hygenist asked of her, and she asked plenty of questions of her own. I was very proud of her, and I think she was pleased as well.

It turns out Maddy has beautiful teeth, they are all there, coming in properly, nothing funky happening, no cavities in the works (phew) and she is doing a good job brushing. A huge relief for me, because this is one of those areas that is 99.9% up to the parents to do a good job.

As for the hottie dentist, out of respect for Marc I will not gush here, but he stepped into the room and I swear I did a double take and couldn't talk.

Now treat yourself to a quick video, of Doctor Desoto, not the hottie dentist, sorry.

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Couldn't you have taken a picture of him? Then you wouldn't have to gush, we could do it for you.

Jen Vincent said...

Great idea, you could have had Maddy take a picture with the dentist...maybe next time? I guess we'll have to wait 6 months. :)

Maddy is awesome! I love how thoughtful she can be and the great questions she asks.