Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Amazing and Mystifying Marc

Marc is one of those people who can do just about anything he sets his mind to- and do it well. The do it well part is missing from my handbook. I like to try new things, but many of them I do not do well at all. Drawing would be one. I can doodle. I can copy something and have it turn out ok, but I can't create a new image and have it look like anything. Marc can. He has been taking a drawing class to refine his skills, and boy, is he good. I am going to post a few things here. I think he was inspired after the art we saw for sale for $15,000, and it looked like something Maddy made.
Marc's Art:




2 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

Very cool! I think it's awesome that he is taking a class. I'm kind of like that in the sense that if I like something then I want to work at it and get better. Chad thinks I'm insane for doing National Boards, but as soon as someone presents it to me as an opportunity and it makes sense, I'm all about it. Not sure where that comes from...

Unknown said...

OH my word. I'm so impressed. He is so talented.

I have to disagree with what you said though, you are also one of those people who like Marc do everything really well. The rest of us try really hard not to be jealous of people like you.