Tuesday, December 16, 2008
A Whole New World
We went to see Aladdin today at the Marriott Theater! Maddy and I dressed up in twirly skirts and ventured out into the bitter, bitter cold (hello, 7°? I suppose it could be worse!) and enjoyed a lovely musical production, reduced to one hour just for kids. Maddy sat mesmerized for almost the entire show. Then that old mean Jafar had to go and scare her at the very end when he fights with Aladdin and we had to step out. Oh wait, my little actress-to-be also made a break for the stage and I caught her two steps up on the stage just moments before the lights went down. I think she has done that trick before, at a school performance. I need to find her a stage!
Labels:
Maddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! It sounds like so much fun. Do you think Jordan would like it? Now I'm nervous about the scary part. There always has to be a scary part, huh? I love the Marriot theatre.
Post a Comment