
Look at this face. How is it possible she can turn into the Terminator from 8:30-9 P.M. every night? How is that possible? Like Kate says on John and Kate Make 8, sleep eventually comes, every night. We are getting very good at ignoring. I am better at ignoring than Marc, I'm not certain if that's good or bad. BTW- I can't watch J and K Make 8 very often, it drives me crazy, in an overwhelmed sort of way. Sometimes I just take a peek, I get a little crazy and a lot grateful!
For now, here is to sleeping, beautiful, wonderful, babies everywhere.
Cheers!
1 comment:
I love when they are sleeping!!! Chad and I go in and look at Jordan all the time when he's sleeping. They are so much fun when they are awake, but they are so beautiful to watch when they are sleeping. I love to watch John and Kate Plus 8, I think they are so fun. I can't imagine having eight kids but they completely make it work if you ask me. It makes me feel like it's okay if everything isn't perfect. :)
Post a Comment