Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Night Before Christmas

You have to listen carefully, but Maddy is reciting with Marc The Night Before Christmas. She has only heard it 100 times, or more, in the last year. It was her favorite bedtime story for several months earlier in the year, and it had to be read 4 or 5 times in one sitting. I think we all have it memorized now.

4 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

So cute! I can't believe she know all the words...she totally knows all the words! We are starting to get into the phase where Jordan wants to read the same book more than once at each sitting. I'm sure it's going to drive Chad crazy! I hope Jordan continues to love books. I love books so much that I can't imagine him not liking them. I have a whole list of books I can't wait to read with him!

Robert Benassi said...

She's so smart...and adorable! Alex really looks up to her.

Unknown said...

Love love love that Maddy.

Unknown said...

PS I'm so happy you have a blog.