Cute! I think we will probably do this next year when Jordan will understand it more. This year we slept over at Gamma and Papa's house on Christmas Eve, it just makes so much sense since we are already there to celebrate Christmas Eve...but I kind of wish we could go to bed all cozy in our own house and wake up in our own house. Either way Santa still comes so I guess it doesn't matter too much!
1 comment:
Cute! I think we will probably do this next year when Jordan will understand it more. This year we slept over at Gamma and Papa's house on Christmas Eve, it just makes so much sense since we are already there to celebrate Christmas Eve...but I kind of wish we could go to bed all cozy in our own house and wake up in our own house. Either way Santa still comes so I guess it doesn't matter too much!
Post a Comment