Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rainy Day with Maddy

It's a rainy day!! Maddy and I started the day off, both of us sick, with some breakfast and then "Ice Cream Parlor Playdough". Ah. Fun.

Kathy went in to work today to spend some time collaborating with another teacher as she gets herself ready to take on her new position next year as a Second Grade Teacher. Fun. :-)

So, we two sickos, Maddy and I, have been watching WAAAAY too much TV, resting, staying out of the rain, and now we're waiting for our lunch to come out of the oven... Chicken Nuggets. What a day. Maddy is being very sweet. The grass has never been greener, literally speaking of course. It's a nice gentle rain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know Kathy is getting ripped off however I think she is going to be an amazing Second Grade teacher. The kids will love her so much, but the REST of the school with be missing out on her excellent librarian skills! Such a rip off.

Jen Vincent said...

We had such a rainy week!!!! It's been weird. We made it to the water park one day!!!! :( Hoping it gets sunnier soon!!