Friday, June 11, 2010

Great America

On Monday we visited Great America as guests of our friends Chad, Jen, Jordan and were joined later by Jen's cousin Silvia, her husband Rob and their son Alex.

It was a beautiful day to be at the park. Normally I'm not a big fan- the crowds, the lines, the heat- ick, but on this particular day it all worked out well and we had a marvelous time.

I had fun, can you tell? This ride was just right for me.



Maddy, Jordan and Alex had a blast!





I think one of our favorite spots in the park was this giant cage building filled with foam balls. You could scoop, throw, shoot, dump, toss and vacuum foam balls to your heart's content. We all had a blast in here. In this picture Marc is trying to shoot me with a foam ball gun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh that looks like so much fun. I want to be in that big foam pit, even if I am the one getting shot at!

Jen Vincent said...

Yeah! It was fun! So glad you could come and so glad it was a great day for GA!!!!!