We took Maddy to Toys-R-Us to pick out a swing set for the backyard, but came back with a playhouse instead. We can always go to the park to swing, right?
Marc called on Grandpa to help so I could take care of Maddy (keep her out of their way). It was a wet day, it drizzled off and on the entire time, but I think that worked in their favor because it was never hot. Marc added a floor because the house is designed to sit on the ground. Well, that just sounds like a muddy mess. A floor was a brilliant idea, he does such great work.
Maddy took the next few pictures herself.
This is the view out our kitchen door- through the screen.
The queen in her new castle! Now we need to accessorize, some curtains, maybe a chalkboard, and perhaps a welcome mat and a few geraniums.





2 comments:
I think it's so cool!!!!! You can do lots of sewing projects to help decorate! :)
Very Nice. It's so Maddy. Great job Marc. We'll have to stop by once you accessorize and check it out. :)
Post a Comment