I stumbled upon a really great recipe site I wanted to share, it's called Smitten Kitchen. Now if you Google it be sure you use kitchen and not kitten. Ok, try it yourself and you'll see why, just don't do it at school. :-)
Smitten Kitchen has a great list of recipes, and they look uncomplicated and quite yummy. I took the black bean confetti salad to a get together this evening and I thought it was very tasty. I had just enough left to have it for lunch tomorrow. I even bought all my bell peppers off the salad bar so I just had to do a little chopping, not a lot of chopping. I like to get pre-chopped veggies off the salad bar if I know the chopping will interfere with fairy princess time. Give Smitten Kitchen a try, and email me or drop in a comment if you try something you love so I can try it too.
I am already drooling over some of the other recipes.
2 comments:
Yum! I'm so trying the smoke-roasted bell peppers...when we have time to be at home and I can get Chad to grill. I feel like we are just so busy all the time lately. I think once school is over we'll be able to relax...oh, wait, I have to do Camp Invention...yeah, after that. Ugh. I just want my summer!
Yay! Thanks for the fantastic website. I'm always looking for good recipes and these look fantastic. You just made my life easier. Thank you.
Post a Comment