thoughts from the mommy side
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!
I love you too. Thanks for the sweet post. Our little girl is still so little, but at the same time she's oh so big.What a remarkable 3 years of fathersdom it has been.I adore you too.
Marc Garneau is the most darling dad! I was always so impressed with how he was with Mady. She is lucky to have the both of you for her parents!
PS Seriously you and Marc are the perfect couple.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!
I love you too. Thanks for the sweet post. Our little girl is still so little, but at the same time she's oh so big.
What a remarkable 3 years of fathersdom it has been.
I adore you too.
Marc Garneau is the most darling dad! I was always so impressed with how he was with Mady. She is lucky to have the both of you for her parents!
PS Seriously you and Marc are the perfect couple.
Post a Comment