thoughts from the mommy side
I love it. Get down, Maddy!
Fun! Jordan has been dancing when he hears music and he'll shake his butt instead of just swaying side to side like he did before! I have to say I don't think I have ever seen you dance before!!! I think I feel a dance party coming on!
She just loves to ham it up for the camera! She laughed, herself, when she saw this video. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it. Get down, Maddy!
Fun! Jordan has been dancing when he hears music and he'll shake his butt instead of just swaying side to side like he did before! I have to say I don't think I have ever seen you dance before!!! I think I feel a dance party coming on!
She just loves to ham it up for the camera! She laughed, herself, when she saw this video. :)
Post a Comment