Monday, June 22, 2009

Snuggle Baby

I saw this adorable tut (short for tutorial) on Molly Chicken's blog.
How cute is it?
<---T H I S C U T E!--->
Maddy helped me pick out the fabric from my stash and we put one together one rainy day recently. Oh wait, they have been almost all rainy days since, um, March!! I exaggerate, but not much.

Anyhoo, I thought some of you blog friends with sewing machines who don't want to commit to huge projects but love a little sweetie sweet thing to give away (or keep for yourself) might enjoy trying this at home. It took less than one hour, total. And I didn't swear, or rip out one single seam, I swear, er, I promise.

My only adjustments to the tut (toot), I drew the face on with fabric pen (no embroidery, score!) and I added a silky ribbon rose instead of tuft of hair.


This little sweetie is now Maddy's favorite bed time snuggle pal.

2 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

I think she's so cute! We were at the water park today and lots of moms had little babies with them. They were so sweet. One of them was seriously a few weeks old. So cute! Do you have babies on your mind???? :)

Unknown said...

That's it I just have to learn how to sew!