Maddy, Marc and I spent some time in the outdoor pool while in Wisconsin. One afternoon while swimming two nice ladies walked into the pool area to sunbathe in the lounge chairs. Maddy jumped up on the steps to say hi and I swear this is what I heard her yell, "Hey, b*tches!"
Now, I will take full responsibility for a few of her choicest vocabulary words, but not this one. I promise she has not watched ANY of the Housewives episodes, or MTV or anything of the sort. Promise.
I am sure I turned red, and I started to profusely apologize and told them that I'm not sure what she said, but "B*tches" was not a part of her vocabulary and it must have just sounded like it.
I do not know what they thought about it, they sort of turned and ignored me as though I was some crazy lady in the pool. Gosh, they might be right.
Marc claims they eventually started smiling at us and realized it was just some sort of misunderstanding.
I think they didn't have a sense of humor. B*tches.
1 comment:
Both Mike and I are laughing out loud as we read this. Hilarious story and we especially like the way you told it, including your very witty ending.
Post a Comment