Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh My Goodness

I can't keep up with what is going on these days. I was going to blog for a few days about our Wisconsin trip, but here it has been a week and I think I have two posts.

We have been busy with some fun things that have kept me distracted from my blog, such as:

Going to see Despicable Me at the drive-in.
Having dinner and a get together with Marc's family.
Going to the Museum of Science and Industry with Marc's family.
Going to Ravinia to see Peter and Paul in tribute to Mary.
Going to the Chicago Botanic Garden for the kid's music night.
Maddy is back for a week of Camp CBG. (Yay!)
I have bought two of the past Camp CBG shirts and girlied them up for Maddy. (more pictures soon)
We are finishing off a part of our basement that never had drywall and we are adding new shelving because an old IKEA bookcase was never meant to hold boxes and boxes of stuff.

Phew!

So here is my new dilemma. With my new iPhone I can use Facebook to quickly add little comments about where we are and what we are doing. I can't get to my blog as quickly as I can post to Facebook, and it is a bit tedious to post to my blog from my iPhone. Once I post to Facebook I don't want to post the same thing to my blog. Facebook, however, is not something I can archive and keep to show Maddy like I can with my blog. Finally, I can read Facebook quickly and easily on my iPhone, but not my blog. I am working to find a balance, what information goes where, when, why and how. Hmmm... I will have to work on this one.

No comments: