Sunday, January 10, 2010

My First Giveaway!

Last week, while giddy with excitement over my 300th post, I promised a giveaway of some sort. It took me a few days to figure out what it was going to be, and another day or two to make it, but here it is!




A snazzy tissue holder for your purse, and a little bit large, but still cool zippy bag to hold stuff. If it's too big for your purse it could fit nicely into that bag you schlep around to work, school, work out, kids, etc. Or, just give it away.

I even added a fancy lining- and look at that zipper work, like a pro. (It's super easy, you can find tons of tutorials for zippered pouches all over the interwebs.)




To participate you just need to leave me a comment about how great I am. No, no, just kidding, just leave a comment about anything at all! I turned off the requirement to sign-in in order to post, so all of you lurkers, cough, cough, Linda, cough, cough, you can leave a comment now. :-) Please leave your name, at least, or I won't know where to send the prize.

You have one week, I'll randomly select one person next Sunday night and post it by Monday.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Pick me, pick me!

Linda said...

Okay , okay! I'm finally coming out of the closet. I am guilty of being that blog lurker. Do you think I am the only one?? I have to tell you how much I have enjoyed your blogging! You have made me smile more than you could possibly know. I love everything you write! You may have to come to Woodstock to look at those stars where there aren't so many city lights! Congratulations on your 300th post!

Unknown said...

I want it! I want it!

katherine said...

i am always looking for a tissue - whether it is for my kids running noses, or my tears over spilled milk! i will cross my fingers!!

thanks!
(ps, i am laura's sister)

Bobbi said...

You'll have to give Laura a high five, I found you from her blog...I'm her Aunt Bobbi.

Thanks for the chance to win....you used my favorite fabric, so I have my fingers crossed!

Bobbi
wynnmd1@comcast.net

Jen Vincent said...

Fun! I haven't been on looking at blogs lately so I'm glad I didn't miss this!!!!

I was just telling Chad that one of my students who is nonverbal and severely mentally impaired teases me when I work with her. We'll be working on math or I'll be helping her glue something and she'll fake sneeze because one day I had a sneeze attack ( as I am soo prone to have) and now I get "achoo" every time she sees me! :) Cracks me up every time! Anyway, I could use a stylish kleenex pouch!

The Dunns said...

I love give aways! This looks like something I could definitely use in my purse/diaper bag. Laura is my husband's cousin... I found you from her blog too!
Carly
fullmercarly@hotmail,com