She looks so grown up.
The leotard, the tights, the shoes, the hair, it all leaves me woozy.
She is showing off a little for the teacher. Her teacher, a cute-as-can-be little button of a young 20s ballerina, had the full get-up on too, with the pink wrap sweater and black leotard and tights. I so want to be her.
Class didn't start yet, but Maddy wanted to try out her barre moves. See, I'm a ballerina at heart, I knew it was a barre and not a bar. Maybe for this one class I am living vicariously through her. :-)
I don't think she minds.



2 comments:
OK seriously when did she grow up? Oh those pictures are to die for. She going to have great ballerina skills. You can tell already.
I'm so impressed you knew it was barre not bar. I wouldn't have had any idea!
When I saw the little mini picture on my dashboard I seriously gasped and Chad freaked out and then I had to show him the big picture. So cute. I love the one with her little toe pointed. So sweet. She looks very different with her hair pulled back. Soooooo cute. Can we come to a recital?
Post a Comment