Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year and 300 Posts!!

I can't believe this is the 300th post for my blog. I need some sort of giveaway. Let me think about it tonight and I'll come up with one for tomorrow. Thank you all for reading about my sometimes crazy, sometimes silly, and always wonderful life. Happy New Year to everyone, and may 2010 find you in a happy place.



I am going to celebrate my 300 posts by having a printed version of my blog made over on the website Blurb. Cool.

I am a little behind in my posts for the past few days (good thing, too, or I wouldn't have noticed it was going on 300), I'll try to catch up soon. For now, I can share this wonderful picture taken by my friend Calley at Maddy's preschool holiday party. 

2 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

Yeah! What a great picture! That is definitely frameworthy! Your 300th post is pretty awesome! I was just thinking about getting my blog printed. I think I'm gonna have to do that...just wish I didn't have to pay so much money. 2010 is all about staying within our budget. Maybe it can be a Mother's Day present or something. You'll have to show me when you get yours!!!!!

Unknown said...

That picture needs to be blown up and framed in your house. So cute and you both look so happy.