The good news, Maddy tends to sleep later (7:15) the second day after a big event. Keep your fingers crossed.
I forgot to give Maddy her props due for yesterday. She was such a trooper, she never whined or complained the entire cold and wet route. Her little hands were wet and red and during the last bit of the walk, the rain was blowing into the stroller, but she just hunkered down and dealt with it. I think she knew it was important. For her sportsmanship she received a middle-of-the-day Kung Fu Panda movie snuggled in bed with Mom and Dad followed by a hot pizza lunch, delivered.
So, I'm returning to the crazy video footage for your viewing pleasure. If you don't know what I'm talking about stop now and scroll down to the Odd Story, or click the link I just made and it will take you straight there.
Here is the educational/motivational/positive-thinking singer with Maddy.
2 comments:
That was great. He is NUTS and she's okay with it. Except don't try to spin her, man. Funny girl.
You have relatives in Utah? WHAT? Get out here.
Post a Comment