Maddy and I spent the day in Woodstock a few weeks ago (just getting to it, sorry Linda) visiting our good friend Linda. We went up to walk around the very picturesque town square during the farmer's market. We bought gorgeous eggplants and the sweetest corn on the cob I ever tasted. Yum.
We also admired a beautiful display of painted carousel horse sculptures. They were part of an art display that was being auctioned off for charity. We stopped and looked at each horse then Maddy would give it a name. We often liked her names better than the names given on the plaques. I wish I took a picture of each horse because they were all so beautiful. By the time we walked around the square we noticed they were all being picked up and loaded into trailers. They were getting them ready for the auction.

Maddy called the black horse "Ribbon."
As we left town we spotted one that wasn't on the square so we stopped to take pictures. Maddy wanted to take a picture so I handed her the camera and this is what she took:
I actually like it. I like how she framed it, and from her little person angle it really turned out great. It wouldn't be the same picture if it was a straight on shot from a tall person.Compare it to my picture, just not the same.

Thanks, Linda, for the wonderful day of Woodstock adventures. We had a wonderful time!
1 comment:
That picture of Maddy is sweet. Remember when you took those pictures of Maddy from way up over her head? That's she looks to us, and that picture of you is how she sees you. If you were on the ground looking up at her with the horse in the background, that would have been really cool!
Post a Comment