thoughts from the mommy side
Oooohhh I love them all! That first picture needs to be blown up and framed above your fireplace. Do you have a fireplace? Perfect little family.
Great pictures!!!! You all look so nice! I have to make an appointment for us next week. Hopefully Jordan cooperates! I'm hoping for a cute belly picture with Jordan! I love how grown up Maddy looks. Her smile is great in the orange dress pics!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oooohhh I love them all! That first picture needs to be blown up and framed above your fireplace. Do you have a fireplace? Perfect little family.
Great pictures!!!! You all look so nice! I have to make an appointment for us next week. Hopefully Jordan cooperates! I'm hoping for a cute belly picture with Jordan! I love how grown up Maddy looks. Her smile is great in the orange dress pics!!!
Post a Comment