Once upon a time there lived a little gray mouse and his little gray mouse brothers and sisters. Their names were Little Pip Squeaker, Kirby, Ralph, Jello, Daisy and George. They lived together all winter in a garden shed in the backyard of some very nice people. The garden shed protected Little Pip Squeaker, Kirby, Ralph, Jello, Daisy and George from the cold and snow and blowing winds of the winter. Here, in the safety of the shed, they found an abundant supply of delicious corn gluten that kept their tummies full so they never had to venture outside for long. The clever little mice also found several pairs of gardening gloves, which, when chewed and chewed and pulled apart make lovely soft beds just right for taking afternoon naps.

3 comments:
Little Pip Squeaker is so cute!!!! Although if he was anywhere near my house or my stuff I wouldn't think the same thing at all!
You put that little Pip Squeaker in a much lighter perspective than I ever would. I hate rodents. Ah they make my skin crawl. Blah. Ew. I must think of something else quick....
They didn't make my skin crawl, but the ODOR did. G-R-O-S-S!!! I felt like I could still smell it the next day when I was NO WHERE near the shed. I did everything I could to get that smell to go away.
I even bought some new Cedar Oil to re-scent the cedar in the shed. I haven't used it yet, but it's going to be great.
Post a Comment