Jen and I are going to post tag team photos for the next few weeks. The idea came from Photojojo. If you don't get their email newsletter in your inbox twice a week, you're missing out. Photojojo finds the best ideas and products all over the web and shares them with you. I don't actually do a lot of the things they post, but they sure are fun to read about. It runs from beginner to professional, with something for everyone.
So, here is our first picture, I bet you can guess Jen's picture is on the left, cause that would be Miss Maddy May on the right. I promise my tag team pictures will not be all Maddy-fied.

2 comments:
Cool photos. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.
I think it's funny that it's been so rainy lately and yesterday it was semi-sunny and we both came up with sunny-ish pictures. Maybe we're both dreaming of sunshine!
Post a Comment