Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tag Team # 10

I completely forgot to post this one! I combined our two pictures and sent it to Jen for her blog- and never put up the one on my side. If you asked me I had, I would have said yes, I did it. Oh well, chalk it up to the funk I think I have been in this week. The weather is getting to me.

Jen's picture is showing her preparation for the Craft Social coming up. Jen is hosting a craft this time. Yay, Jen! My picture is a stack of library books that were sitting on the coffee table. I moved them to the table by the window (or is it wendo) to take the picture. I don't check out this many at once (usually) this is probably 3 weeks worth of trips all piled up. Thank goodness they send out email reminders 3 days before items are due. We love, love, love the library. Story time tomorrow, yay!

Raise your hand if you busted into your Halloween candy. I have two Costco size bags just feet away and it's killing me.

No comments: