I jumped into this picture while my friends were getting autographs.
Marc and I had our own picture taken with Adam, but we both started to say something to the girl taking our picture, so our picture has us with talking faces- not at all pretty. We went back for a do-over but Adam had already fled the scene.I think acting completely silly and juvenile is the secret to longevity, so I intend to keep it up as long as I can without getting arrested.
The Idols were all just as nice and friendly as could be. I figured out since none of them are over 28 (according to the rules) I could have been their teacher somewhere along the way. For some of them I am old enough to be their mother. I have a loud internal scream happening, I think I just shattered a glass somewhere.
:-)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. I'm so jealous. Not even funny how jealous I am. You guys are the coolest.
You crack me up! Last night at Carrie Underwood Chad realized that she is two years younger than him...how wild is that? Scary.
We had fun didn't we though???
Post a Comment