Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Just four short years ago dear hubby and I said our I Do's. Since then we have been through (and not in this order): 2 kitchen remodels, a home sale, a move, a new baby, the loss of 3 family members, a trip to Hawaii, several trips to Washington (state), and many other wonderful, and sometimes painful events. I can't imagine another person in this whole world with whom I would choose to share this spin around the universe. I am so very grateful I have my best friend by my side. He makes me want to be a better person every single day, and I will probably never feel worthy of his greatness. Kisses to you, Pooh Bear.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are the greatest couple! Love you guys.

Jen Vincent said...

You are going to make me cry! First of all, you just look completely "classic" in your wedding picture. It's a great picture. I love the black and white. It's great to be married to someone who truly is your best friend and who supports you through the good and the bad. Chad and I are glad to have you as friends!