There they are, just sitting in the sink, laughing at me, teasing me in a not-so-nice way. They are looking right at me, I swear. Do you see the sippy cups? They now have one or two day old milk in them. Fun. My favorite. Chunky milk, mmm mmm good. I have been avoiding this mess since last night. Alas, I must conquer it now or I might become the Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout of dirty dishes instead of garbage. Here I go!
What chore do you most abhor?
Spill it, I won't laugh, I promise!
2 comments:
We don't have a dishwasher. So I hate doing dishes. Although I don't enjoy I'm usually good at getting them done just so it doesn't build up. I am horrible at doing laundry. I'll get it started and forget to change loads, then I'll fold it in our basement and it will sit in our basement for a week before it's time to do laundry again! Not a good habit.
Chad will say I'm really bad at putting laundry away after we do it. He says I go weeks without putting away my laundry, I really don't think it goes on for weeks, but that's what he says. I'm not sure why I'm bad at this, I just am. It's not even that I don't like doing it, I just don't. Something I really don't like to do...clean the bathroom. I need to find time and fit it into my schedule, but I don't. My mind finds ways to rationalize that there are more important things to do...like blog.
Post a Comment