Little Miss Maddy May, affectionately known as Boo Boo, discovered this statue at a mall nearby. She posed herself to match the art, then I adjusted her arm just a bit to catch this picture. So darn cute.
Maddy is so cute! I feel like I get to experience some of the joys of having a girl when we hang out with her. Isn't it funny how temper tantrums don't seem to be gender-biased? I love Maddy's energy and her imagination. It's exciting to see what Jordan will be doing in a year! :)
2 comments:
Love that girl. She has grown up so much since we left! Thanks for keeping us posted on your darling daughter!
Maddy is so cute! I feel like I get to experience some of the joys of having a girl when we hang out with her. Isn't it funny how temper tantrums don't seem to be gender-biased? I love Maddy's energy and her imagination. It's exciting to see what Jordan will be doing in a year! :)
Post a Comment