Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Maddy Visits Santa

Tonight Maddy and I took a practice run to see Santa. Maddy was very brave, but also very cautious. Since we weren't paying for a photo tonight, I had to sneak a shot from the hip... So it's out of focus. But it's still a cute shot. Maddy made me promise to stay nearby the whole time.

I hope she's more comfortable when we go for our Santa picture later this week.

2 comments:

Robert Benassi said...

Great shot. She's as adorable as ever. I love her expression -- looking at the camera (from your hip). :)

Unknown said...

So is she afraid of Santa? I know this is bad but I think Charlotte is going to be afraid of Santa and I kinda can't wait to get a picture of her crying on his lap. There I said it. So horrible, but kinda funny right? You can't blame kids for being scared of him. He is a little frightening if you think about it.