I can't wait for pumpkin pie!
We made these little gems to take to dinner with us, over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house.
The directions for making them (easy peasy) are here.
I hope you all have a nice day spending time with your families and stuffing your tummies. I am thankful we are all healthy again (for the most part) and we have been able to put a lot of our grief from last year behind us. Life doesn't always turn out the way you planned or hoped, but you just make the best of it and keep going with a smile.
Take care!

1 comment:
Cute! I was showing these to Jacquie last night. Was it annoying to have to cover the marshmallows in chocolate? I realized that that seems like it would be an extra step that would be just too much for me. I'm definitely making the little witch hats next year which are basically the same thing but with a Hershey Kiss nakefied instead of the chocolate covered marshmallows. You are so cooking ambitious and creative!! :)
Post a Comment