I hear there is a shortage, everything Libby's has is out in the stores and they won't have more until next year's pumpkin crop is ready. Something about a wet fall in the Midwest. I don't know if I believe it. Oh wait, I do remember Maddy having indoor recess at preschool for what seemed like 10 days in a row. Yeah, it was wet.
If you don't have your canned pumpkin yet, hustle to the store before it's all gone.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted this. We are having a pie night with friends next week and wanted to make a pumpkin pie. We better get our stuff ASAP!!!!
Interesting. My friend who had a pumpkin patch this year (where we got our green pumpkin) said that Illinois produces the most pumpkin in the United States and she did say it was a rough year because of all the rain. So, I believe it
Post a Comment