Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pictures Today!

We finally had Maddy's 3 year old pictures taken today, four months late. We really do have good reasons why it took so long. Right after her birthday we took her in for a bang trim and I was talking too much and not watching and the gal cut her bangs too short, too short for pictures not too short for everyday life.

Then we had several run-ins with mosquitoes, one on the cheek, one on the other cheek, one on the eye. The mosquitoes have been terrible this year since we are having a damp summer.

Finally we decided Maddy was ready for pictures, we were ready for pictures and off we went. I can freely use the pictures on the CD since they are low resolution, I asked. They only look good on a monitor, they won't print well, don't try (not that you were planning on it, but just in case).

Here are a few of my favorites:






This one I saved for last because I think of it as her Time Out face. We didn't order any prints of this, so it will only be shown here.

3 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

The pics are adorable. Good job getting some great pics.

Jen Vincent said...

Here are the pictures! I read the next post before I read this on. Cute!!!! I like the family portrait with the white background best. Very cute! We took Jordan's pictures late, too! It's okay, she's still 3! Thanks for sharing!

Robert Benassi said...

Love your family photos!