Friday, January 2, 2009

PooPoo '09


I know you just love keeping up with the poopoo news, so I decided to keep sharing. Maddy seems to have taught me the trick to going poopoo on the potty- the bathtub. I put the potty IN the bathtub, she climbs in, closes the curtain, voila- poopoo! YAY! She likes the privacy, and always has, so really this should not be a surprise to me. You can really learn a lot from a 2 year old.

1 comment:

Jen Vincent said...

Love it!!!! That cracks me up! I have caught Jordan pooping a few times where I can tell he's pooping and he kind of gives me a look like, "Uh oh, you know I'm pooping, don't you?" And then I'll ask him if he pooped and he'll tell me no...but then when I ask him if I can change his diaper he'll say yes. It's so funny.