Friday, August 20, 2010

I Miss You

I have not abandoned my blog.

Going back to school next week has consumed all of my focus lately. I am feeling like I am splitting into parts- one part to take care of home things (laundry and stuff), one part to take care of school things, and one part to take care of Maddy and Marc. I may have to take a wee bit of a blog-cation until I start to stitch myself back together and figure out how to do everything. It was much easier when I was working and Marc was home. I need an assistant.

I have a sticky note on the front door that says, "Computer, Lunch, Phone."

I have to stop at the door every time I walk out to make sure I have it all, and school hasn't even started yet. I am so relieved I have not yet had to add Maddy to the list.  :-)  Just kidding, how could I forget her?

Speaking of Maddy, she has been sticking to me like glue. I spent a lot of time in the past 2 weeks working in my classroom and she is feeling the separation. I am too. 

Here we are having game night with chocolate milk tea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog friends miss you too! Although we (or at least I) understand how busy life gets when you teach. Lauren told me your room looks adorable. She also told me how you made a puppet of yourself and how the kids are going to make puppets too? So jealous. I wish I was in second grade again and you were my teacher. It's going to be a great year!

Jen Vincent said...

Love the chocolate milk tea! :) Jordan has been very affectionate with me the last two days, I think because he's back at Patty's he misses us. I miss him! I'm glad he's there having fun, though...and I'm getting a ton done around the house! :)