We handed her the camera to let her take some pictures. They are not all great quality, that's hard to do in a large room, but here are a few of my favs.
She laid lay down on the floor in the middle of the main museum hall to get this one!
[I couldn't remember which was the past tense of lie, as in "to recline" so I looked it up. If you are reclining in bed it's lie, lay lain, and if you are setting something down it's lay, laid, laid.]
[I couldn't remember which was the past tense of lie, as in "to recline" so I looked it up. If you are reclining in bed it's lie, lay lain, and if you are setting something down it's lay, laid, laid.]




1 comment:
Awesome! Way better than my pictures! Did we tell you we went last week? I have to go post my pictures!
Post a Comment