
Here is the picture to go along with yesterday's post about Maddy's gift shopping for family. How sweet is this? My heart is all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. Of course, you have to know they haven't stayed this way. Seeing as how they are just sitting in the bags without any tissue or tape, the presents keep coming out for observation and admiration (by her, not me, silly). I have to keep reminding her to leave them in the bags, please.
1 comment:
That's cute! It's so hard to wait to open presents. My mom was just talking about Christmas day and what we're going to do. When I was growing up we always woke up in the morning at our house and then went to my grandparents for lunch and presents. My mom said that was always boring for us...and I was kind of thinking about it...I think it was just boring because we had to wait to open presents and then we got stuff like flannel sheets or robes. Presents can just be so fun when the are fun!!!
Post a Comment