Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Jump-roping, hula-hooping swimmer!

Marc and I keep remarking to each other that Maddy has recently morphed into a kid. She is shedding the toddler for good and is looking like a little girl ready for school. The whole thing makes me emotional, but I am also so in awe of who she is becoming. Just in the past few months, since winter break, really, she has learned to hula hoop, jump rope, and has blossomed into a great swimmer. When Maddy started this round of lessons in January she wouldn't put her face in the water without holding her nose. Now look what she can do! What's next?? I'll be sure to let you know.


3 comments:

Marc G. said...

What's next?! How about losing a tooth?!

Jen Vincent said...

That is very cool! I'm impressed! She's definitely a girl! It's crazy how fast they grow!

Unknown said...

When did she get so big? I can remember when you were pregnant with her. Ahh man, she is quite grown up and very talented already!