Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Marc!

I'm a little behind, I have been creating posts in my head and not on the computer. It's a problem since no one seems to be able to read my mind.

Marc's birthday was April 3. He turned 39. Yay, Marc!

He asked for a cake with a 59 Cadillac. Since I'm not artistic enough, and I can only copy something else, I grabbed Maddy's book Mercy Watson Goes For a Ride by Kate DiCamillo. Mercy Watson, a pig, a porcine wonder, goes for a ride in a 59 Caddy. The book is full of great illustrations. I just had to find one I could copy in frosting.




I found the perfect view on the back of the book.



We also went to visit the Apple Store for his birthday and checked out the new iPad. We decided we didn't need one right now, but the were fun to see! Did you watch Modern Family on tv last week? The whole episode was about Phil getting an iPad for his birthday on Saturday. We thought that was pretty funny, and a little too close to the truth. His gift was Apple related, but not an iPad. Maybe next year. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Jen Vincent said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Marc, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!