Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which One Is Worse?

Having a cat with spring fever crying at your bedroom door 3 times a night, waking you each time and not running away when you throw pillows, OR locking the cat in the basement for the night and hearing her howl as though she is dying?

I know she wants to go outside to play, so do I, but it's not time yet. We are thinking about finding a place to install a kitty door with an electronic collar so she can come and go as she pleases. We can't take the caterwauling.

(No, she's not in heat- she is fixed)

Picture by Maddy:

1 comment:

Marc G. said...

I'm going to vote that a cat howling at my bedroom door is worse than one howling in the distance. Trust me.

And I love the demonic picture of Emily in this post. Those glowing eyes fit so well with the ghoulish howls coming from the basement all night long...

Let's get the cat door... and then HOPE she can figure out how to use it.